11am – 11pm, Saturday 5th November 2022
Bland Park, Almond street, Waitati, Dunedin, New Zealand
Get your tickets
$35 pre sales cosmicticketing.co.nz (or at cosmic corner)
$50 on the gate – EFTPOS available. Limited door sales available at the event.
Children 14 and under are free and must be supervised by an adult.
Getting to the festival
Bus: Route 1 bus Palmerston to Dunedin – Saturday service.
Other important stuff
- No alcohol is served or sold at the event
- No glass allowed
- No fireworks or sparklers
- No dogs
- Help us be a zero waste event (more info below)
ROAR – security will be present – we will not tolerate disrespectful or antisocial behaviour.
What’s there and what to bring
In addition to all the Art, Music and Kidzone you can handle, we have:
- Excellent selection of food vendors
- Marquees for shelter
You should bring:
- Warm clothes and rain coats
- A mug for the coffee vendor & a plate for the food vendors. Help us be a zero waste event!
Other essentials can be purchased at the On the Spot Store on SH1- 2 mins walk from Bland Park.
Our zero waste target
We are aiming for ZERO WASTE! In 2020 the Waitati Music Festival made an effort to eliminate single use plastic during festival set up (e.g. no cable ties) and used recycled materials whenever possible (e.g kidzone crafts).
We diverted >80% of the waste from landfill and we won the Taylor Pride Shield community award from Keep Dunedin Beautiful.
We can do better and here is how you can help:
- Think about what you are bringing. Bring stuff in reusable containers or recyclable packaging, minimise packaging.
- Bring a plate/mug/cutlery to use at the vendors to help cut down on waste to landfill – we will have washing up facilities on site.
- Use the recycling and composting facilities available
Waste reduction services will be provided at the event by RES AWESOME.
Know your stuff
KnowYourStuffNZ will NOT be on site this year. Please visit a Public Clinic at OUSA on Friday the 7/10/22, 21/10/22 or 4/11/22